Looking for an easy meal to throw together that you can cook right over the campfire? This is so simple anyone can cook this recipe. The prep time is short and sweet as well as the cook time, taking you a total of about 20 minutes at the most!
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (7 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).Pour 3 cups of cold water into skillet. Make sure the water covers the pasta. Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add chili and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and top with corn chips and Cheddar cheese.Serve immediately.
Recipe and picture were found at Six Sister’ Stuff