What outdoor activities to you like to do during the winter months? Skiing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, etc.? Are looking for other winter activities? We’re here to help!
Idaho is full of fun things to do no matter what season it is; there’s always a fun outdoor activity awaiting you. Here are 7 fun outdoor activities to consider trying:
1) Dog sled through the State’s mountain slopes.
2) Take an adventure on a fat bike and explore Idaho’s stunning terrain.
3) Snowshoe to your favorite natural hot springs.
4) Go to dinner on a horse-drawn sleigh.
5) Go ice fishing on one of Idaho’s many lakes.
6) Tubing or sledding
7) Snow golf
Just because the winter is cold and wet, doesn’t mean you have to stop enjoying Idaho’s beautiful outdoors. Idaho has so much to offer; it would be a shame to only enjoy it during the warm parts of the season. Live a life full of adventure and fun this winter!
Idea was found at bearfoottheory.com