With the changing season come the changing leaves, the cooler weather, and the FALL ACTIVITIES! Fall is a great time to get your family and friends together to try something new or to create new traditions. You might not know this, but there are dozens of activities to keep you busy this Fall Season.
Here are 13 Fall Activities your family and friends can do together this season:
1. Go Camping – Fall is a great time to go camping.
2. Visit A Corn Maze
3. Go to a pumpkin patch, pick out your pumpkins, and then go home and carve/decorate them.
4. Decorate your house for Halloween or the fall season.
5. Create a Scarecrow from clothes around the house and a straw bale
6. Take a walk through the woods or even your neighborhood to collect leaves for a craft project (leaf rubbings with crayons, sun catchers, etc).
7. Sit around a campfire and tell stories (scary or funny)
8. Start a Neighborhood Boo – leave goodies at a neighbor’s door with a note telling them to make more goodies and “Boo” another neighbor
9. Visit an orchard and pick apples. You can then make applesauce, apple pie, caramel apples, etc. with your family.
10. Go on a scenic drive
11. Visit a haunted house
12. Host either a Halloween or Harvest Party
13. Make Harvest cards and send them to your family and friends
Pick one activity out and try it this Fall Season. For more great Fall Activities, read, “Family Fun: 53 Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Fall” by Alyssa Chirco.